We manufacture packaging which is essential to protect, transport, store and sell your product.
We recognise the importance of environmental considerations and we are making a conscious effort to help combat climate change and sustain our environment for future generations. We take this into account at all stages of business planning, development, production and marketing whilst continuing to produce high quality products that meet our customer’s specification and demands.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of our environmental performance and we actively encourage suppliers, contractors and all of our employees to participate in efforts to reduce any environmental impacts both locally and globally.
As a responsible and committed company we take our actions seriously with regards to the below:
- Comply with all current environmental legislation, periodically review and revise our policy.
- Minimize the consumption of all raw materials used, including water, fuel and energy.
- Ensure that all our employees are made aware that they have individual obligations to conserve energy and resources and provide them with the correct resources to do so. Turning off computers or switches when not in use are simple habits that our staff all adhere too and many more.
- Work to reduce our carbon footprint and C02 emissions. As part of this we are working with the verified Carbon Footprint project and we have been acknowledged for offsetting 1 tCO2e per month which helps to plant trees.
- Minimize waste in production and packaging and ensure that any waste generated is recycled where possible. Projects such as PRS Green label produce pallets form sustainable, PEFC or FSC certified resources. As a partner we actively contribute to their circular pallet polling system by separating them and returning them after we have used them. They then repair if necessary, to supply to another customer.
- To reduce pollution to lowest levels practicable in the air, land or water.
- To develop systems to prevent/reduce any environmental pollution and to alert the company to any accidental emissions or incidents.
- To co-ordinate deliveries and sales calls to reduce transport costs and energy. We are proud to be partners with UPS using their green delivery service which helps us mitigate the impact we have on the climate without sacrificing our delivery lead times.