At Parkers Packaging Limited we are committed to protecting our customer’s privacy. This section explains what type of data we collect from you and how we may use it. (“Parkers Packaging”, “we” or “us”) are committed to managing personal data securely and effectively.
What type of data do we collect from you?
Personal data is collected when you provide it to us directly through our website. The type of information that we may collect may include:
- Information that you provide to us when your use our website: i.e. your name, company name and company postal address and any other information that you provide. It will be used to support the intended purpose.
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our website (e.g. credit/debit card details and delivery information).
- Information for any other interactions we may have with you through our customer service team or social media contact.
- Some information may be collected automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies. Cookies can be used to view which pages you view and which site you used to access our website.
What do we use your personal data for?
We may use your personal data for the below:
- To process your order, delivering goods and managing your online account.
- To respond to any queries or complaints that you may have.
- To improve our website and monitor usage.
- For security purposes i.e. to protect us and other third parties against fraud.
- We may choose to contact you for market research and product analysis based on the products you have purchased. You may also be contacted about new developments via telephone, email or post. If you wish to ‘opt out’ please see below for contact details.
When do we disclose your information to others?
We may only disclose information to our trusted third parties when this is required to fulfil a contract with you and with your consent i.e. payment processors and delivery companies.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or we are required to do so by Law.
Storage and retention of data
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above. Where you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes. We keep records of any correspondence that we may have with you for as long as the law requires. In general, this means that we will hold your personal data for a minimum of one year and a maximum of seven years.
Parkers Packaging Limited,
Millbrook Court, Overbrook Lane,
Knowsley, Merseyside. L34 9AS
or email: email@example.com
Last updated 11/11/20